Some of my favorite things that so happen to have been written by other people. Expand All
- (1994) FILE_ID.DIZ Specification
- (1994) The Doom and Doom II FAQ (Anniversary Edition)
- (1995) Bandwith Conservation Society
- (1996) A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
- (1996) Tact Filters
- (1998) Metroid: The Great Secret World Hunt
- (1999) Censorship and the Internet
- (1999) "Sinner!?"
- (2000) Good reasons to leave my computer-centred world alone
- (2001) I've Never Been Perfect (But I've Tried)
- (2002) If you're going to speak archaic English, use it correctly!
- (2003) The Internet is Shit
- (2011) 5 Common Crime Fighting Tactics (Statistics Say Don't Work)
- (2011) 6 Reasons The Guy Who's Fixing Your Computer Hates You
- (2011) If Everyone Knew
- (2011) Vegetable-Free Living
- (2012) Did Blowing into Nintendo Cartridges Really Help?
- (2013) DRM is Toxic to Culture
- (2013) The Incredible Shrinking Public Domain
- (2013) Kids Can't Use Computers
- (2015) Interactive Fiction: A History of Questing
- (2016) They Have To Be Monsters
- (2018) ADHD
- (2019) Cyberspace Is Dead: 'Zine'
- (2020) Old CSS, New CSS
- (2020) a tumblr book: platform and cultures
- (2020) Opera: Phantom of the Turnaround
- (2020) How Apple destroyed mobile freeware
- (2021) "But The Environmental Issues With Cryptoart Will Be Solved Soon, Right?"
- (2021) Musings of a Babby NEET
- (2021) Paywalls are Anti-Web
- (2021) Yesterweb Zine 00
- (2021) The Haunted Web
- (2021) How to Make Cool Communities and Discord Servers: Literally Just Ban Bigots
- (2021) Cryptocurrency is an abject disaster
- (2021) XML for Websites: The Deep Dive
- (2021) Don't make art for likes
- (2022) Cyber Mausoleums: The Argument Against Deletion
- (2022) "You can Google it"
- (2022) Introduction to Web Revival
- (2022) The Death of the Online Persona (and Safety)
- (2022) Old Tech Did It Better
- Cuil Theory
- (2011-10-06) Multiple Authors
A way to determine the state of reality, based on the often-incoherent rambling stitched together by an experimental search engine.
- [PDF] The Road Not Taken
(1985-??-??) Harry Turtledove
What would happen if humanity was, in cosmic terms, on a path less traveled?
- Holder of the First Seed
(2008-12-14) Author Unknown
What to expect if you should happen to find Dargaia's nectar.
- Making Stories That Are Stories and Don't Suck
(2010-10-11) Cory O'Brien
How put words and have them not bad.
- Base Ten
(2011-05-29) Author Unknown
Short sci-fi story about a robot pondering the true nature of the universe.
(2012-07-06) Kiwis By Beat
What are you really here to do?
- Dog Chasm
(2013-07-01) Author Unknown
A collection of a few neat short stories.
- Scrapbook of a Former Night Guard
(2015-01-25) Kyrie Sky
A supremely compelling (and emotionally devastating) backstory for the original FNAF.
- Empty Graves
Time travelers who plan to kill Superman never account for Martha Kent in their plans.
The invasion of Earth lasted only four hours and seventeen minutes.
Some humor that showed up in my Yahoo! Mail inbox.
Didn't write down where I originally saw most of these, so if any of them look familiar, let me know that I may credit the artists.